Vatican City, 21 July 2015 (VIS) – The following prelates have died in recent weeks:
- Bishop Tadeusz Jozef Zawistowski, auxiliary emeritus of Lomza, Poland, on 1 June at the age of 85.
- Bishop Thomas Flynn, emeritus of Achonry, Ireland, on 2 June at the age of 83.
- Bishop Mawule Kouto, emeritus of Atakpame, Togo, on 5 June at the age of 68.
- Bishop Francisco Domingo Barbosa Da Silveira, emeritus of Minas, Uruguay, on 17 June at the age of 71.
- His Beatitude Nerses Bedros XIX Tarmouni, Patriarch of Cilicia of the Armenians, Lebanon, on 25 June at the age of 75.
- Bishop Victor de la Pena Perez, O.F.M., apostolic vicar emeritus of Requena, Peru, on 1 July at the age of 81.
- Bishop Luigi Martella, of Molfetta-Ruvo-Giovinazzo-Terlizzi, Italy, on 6 July at the age of 67.
-Cardinal Giacomo Biffi, archbishop emeritus of Bologna, Italy, on 11 July at the age of 87.
- Bishop Omar Felix Colome, emeritus of Cruz del Eje, Argentina, on 12 July at the age of 82.